Sunday, June 9

How I style| Double D

Heyy yoo,
Denim is a huge trend right now and always is a big trend and I saw some people taking it up a notch with two pieces of denim, at first I thought that two pieces of denim would look bad together but after trying on a lot of outfits I found a few that looked nice (I think anyway! )





 Top: forever 21, shorts: levis
Shirt+necklace: topshop, shorts: levis, top: penneys/primark





















Necklace + shirt from topshop, cut off shorts: levis
dungarees: river island, shirt:topshop






















Sleevless denim jacket: levis, jeans: primark/penneys

some rings I would pair with the outfits

Hope you enjoyed this post! my exam are still going on but I have just booked my flight for Italy so I cant wait for the holidays! :D Which was your favourite outfit? Do you like the whole double denim thing? See you soon!
Sofia x

14 comments:

  1. Love the way you've styled them denims! x

    www.justshazea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always have nice outfits:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love the denim look this season! especially when it is denim on denim. Great Post!

    www.BlackandOlives.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love those shorts! i'v got a pair that are homemade just like those :P stay lovely!

    Love, Lizzie
    lizzielipsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. double d..haha...

    i just needed a second fot this headline ;)

    looks great.
    groetjes
    vreeni

    www.freakinyou.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sofia, I love that eye ring! I've just followed your blog, I think it's great, and I'd love it if you had a look at mine and maybe follow it if you like it?

    onefootonthestyle.blogspot.com

    Tali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ask me anything http://wasteofmakeup.blogg.se/2013/june/ask-me-anything.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. didn't think denim & denim went but now i saw this post, it does!!

    anna xx

    aspreadofnutella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. perfect shorts! i love them. I shredded up my levi 501's way to much and regret it so bad :( cute outfits! have fun on your holiday!
    taylah x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this post, I am quite a fan of a bit of double denim but there is a fine line. Love all your looks though. Great blog x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! ❤ You have just made my day ✌