Sunday, February 15

Galentines Day

Hello!
As much as I dislike the concept of Valentines Day I like to use it as an excuse to have a nice night in with my friends. Hence why my day turn into Galentines Day hue hue soo punny! My day consisted of lots of movie watching, pizza eating, listening to The Weeknd + Marvin Gaye and singing along to Love on Top with a voice that would put Beyonce to shame (I'll never give up on trying to reach those high notes, sorry friends and family)

 Jumper:Folkster (vintage shop)
 Skirt: Zara

 


 Laughing at my attempt of posing for outfit pictures
 What did you do this Valentines day? Tell me belowww
Hope you have a great day!
Sofia x

3 comments:

  1. You are so cute! I don't really like valentines day, I think it is just retail trying to get people to spend money! I did go out for dinner though which was nice! Love the last photo with the emoji over your face, so good!

    Hayley-Eszti

    www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun idea :) I haven't done pizza and movies in ages! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's nice to have a day that reminds us of how important it is to show love to the people in our lifes. Unfortunately, many people only show love on this one day though and then it's a silly concept.
    I was celebrating my cousin's birthday on Valentine's Day ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! ❤ You have just made my day ✌