Saturday, September 8

☯My Cameras☯


Helloo there! Today I wanted to show you my small camera collection! :D  It is fairly small as I know some people have thousands of cameras! But I love all three of these cameras!


 Firstly here is my fish eye! I'm nearly finished the second film for this and I will show you how they turn out! If you saw this haul you would know I bought this baby when I was in Paris. Sadly most of the pictures from the first film didn't turn out but second time lucky I guess! I love this camera and its quirkiness!

Moving on to my very reliable Panasonic Lumix FZ48 I got this for Christmas last year and I have kept it by my side since! I hardly ever leave the house with out it but its bulkiness does make it hard to bring some places but oh well!  Its zoom and quality is quite amazing and it is not as large as the usual SLR camera! I use this to take all my photos in my posts! :D

Lastly but not least my Polaroid camera! :D I have always and I mean ALWAYS wanted a Polaroid camera! Obviously when I was about 10 I just knew them as the camera that spits out photos!  I still love this camera but when we were at the Eiffel Tower this camera let me down and didn't take to photo even thought it said there was a couple of photos left but apart from that I'm still getting used to getting the lighting right and I love seeing the photos develop!

Which camera is your favorite? Would you like to see some developed photos from the Polaroid camera too? Do you have any interesting cameras?

Sofia x

13 comments:

  1. I have the Lumix too, its a fab camera! More people should know about it especially bloggers! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing other peoples cameras! And I would LOVE to see some of your developed polaroids, as I've been wanting to get one for a while now to add to my rather large camera collection, lol!

    Cx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahhah Ill try put up a post soon on them! :D I really love my polaroid!
      Sofia x

      Delete
  3. Last Christmas I got a Instax 210 and I love it! Just a shame about the film prices.
    I'm always excited to watch them develop as well.

    Just Smile.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh! I knnoww the film price is wayyy to expensive! :O hehehe yeahh its entertaining!

      Delete
  4. Creative post. Happy Thursday KJ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want your Polaroid camera, so cool and retro! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hihi you have more than me :P
    Follow you now!

    I really need your help by a competition, check it out
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com/2012/09/supertrash-style-contest.html

    XxX

    ReplyDelete
  7. So jealous! Great collection!
    Visiting and new follower from the I LOVE MY POST hop! ♥

    http://lenabphotography.blogspot.ca/
    http://www.mom2memphisandruby.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the fisheye camera! I have a few old Brownies and a Kodak Retina from the 50's which is pretty cool looking. You can check them out at http://www.houseofhawthornes.com/search/label/Vintage%20Cameras . I want to try film in the Retina, but haven't had the time to try it yet. Would love to see your prints from the fisheye.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm more of an Instax girl myself (I have the Instax Wide 210 and an Instax Mini) but I would also love to own a Polaroid :P

    Nice cameras! I'm your newest follower btw :)

    - Erin xo

    365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absoloutely adore polaroid cameras, they capture movement and light in the most interesting ways. Need to get my hands on another!

    http://theelderfox.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! ❤ You have just made my day ✌